Martik Brothers, Inc, safety is our top priority. An unsafe jobsite can have devastating effects on all of those involved in the project including employees, subcontractors, and owners as well as having negative effects on the budget and timeline. We take pride in our proven safety record and strive to ensure a safe work enviornment.
Martik Brothers, Inc. has stayed well below the industry standards with three year average safety ratings of a 0.767 EMR (Experience Modification Rate) and 2.94 TRIR (Total Recordable Incident Rate).
- State certified safety committee
- All of our employees have a minimum of 10 hour OSHA training
- All of our employees have forklift, lull, scissor lift, and man lift training
- Each project is assigned a competent, OSHA trained safety person
- We employ a safety consultant to reduce risk and provide continuing education training to all employees
- Job site safety audits are done on a regular basis with reports compiled to review with employees and subcontractors
- All subcontractors must sign and agree to abide by all OSHA and Martik Brothers safety standards as part of their subcontract
Visit the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) website for more information on OSHA regulations and data related to worker safety.